Dixons 'the last place' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 September 2009 12:07PM
LONDON - Dixons has taken a swipe at some of its high street rivals in its latest poster campaign.
The ads ape those by rivals Harrods, Selfridges and John Lewis, suggesting that consumers should check out products in these stores before buying them in Dixons.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London