Sony 'twilight' by Fallon London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 September 2009 12:38PM
Fallon London coordinated seven games of football across the globe to demonstrate the capabilities of a new Sony camera.
The Exmore CMOS sensor technology allows photographers to caputure detailed images in low light.
The games of football were held at seven locations, including Tintagel in Cornwall, and ending at Soccer City in South Africa.
View two films of the event above.
Video 1: South Africa
Video 2: Argentina
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager - Geneva Gabriele Skelton £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group £Competitive, Teddington, Greater London
- Digital Advertising Operations Executive Salt £22000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager- global consumer brand design agency Gabriele Skelton £28000 - £32000 per annum, London