EDF begins search for agency to overhaul online work
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - EDF Energy is looking to appoint a lead digital agency to overhaul its online activity.
The brief is expected to include digital strategy and creative and will also involve redesigning its website, www.edfenergy.com. The company is said to want its online activity to tie in more closely with its above-the-line advertising.
EDF does not work with a retained digital specialist agency. Its direct marketing agency, Archibald Ingall Stretton, has developed online activity and microsites relating to its campaigns, such as the recent Green Britain Day initiative.
AIS will pitch for the digital account and Euro RSCG London, EDF's ad agency, is also expected to take part.
The Green Britain Day initiative involved the creation of a microsite and online activity that encouraged people to find practical ways in day-to-day life to reduce carbon emissions.
EDF's media agency, MPG, helped raise awareness of the campaign with a series of deals with media owners including turning the masthead of the London freesheet Metro green for the day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £100,000 + Bens, London
- Category Manager (SSP UK) £35K + bonus SSP UK Ltd £34000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £75,000, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%