Juan Cabral directs new spot for Sony
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 October 2009 11:20AM
LONDON - Sony has unveiled a new online film for its sound products, created by Fallon and directed by Juan Cabral - the Argentinean creative who created the famous 'balls' spot for the electronics giant.
The campaign, entitled "soundville", marks the first directorial work from Cabral since he returned to Argentina last year.
The ad, shot in Iceland in March, saw Fallon fill the town of Seydisfjordur with hundreds of speakers, turning the small hamlet into a soundstage.
Tracks by Mum, Bob Dylan and the Guillemots, among others, were then played while the reactions of the town's residents were captured on camera.
The spot carries the new brand strapline: "Make.believe."
The online film is being hosted on the Sony website, and although there are currently no plans to run the campaign on any other media channels, the possibility of TV coverage has not been ruled out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014