Juan Cabral directs new spot for Sony
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 October 2009 11:20AM
LONDON - Sony has unveiled a new online film for its sound products, created by Fallon and directed by Juan Cabral - the Argentinean creative who created the famous 'balls' spot for the electronics giant.
The campaign, entitled "soundville", marks the first directorial work from Cabral since he returned to Argentina last year.
The ad, shot in Iceland in March, saw Fallon fill the town of Seydisfjordur with hundreds of speakers, turning the small hamlet into a soundstage.
Tracks by Mum, Bob Dylan and the Guillemots, among others, were then played while the reactions of the town's residents were captured on camera.
The spot carries the new brand strapline: "Make.believe."
The online film is being hosted on the Sony website, and although there are currently no plans to run the campaign on any other media channels, the possibility of TV coverage has not been ruled out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP