In association with
Audi 'feet' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 October 2009 12:01AM
BBH has unveiled a new campaign for Audi to promote the manufacturer's new four-door coupe model.
Three print executions feature a series of visual references to the fact that you can fit an extra two pairs of feet into the more spacious Audi Coupe.
The work drives consumers to the brand’s website www.audi.co.uk/A5sportback.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office