In association with
Audi 'feet' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 October 2009 12:01AM
BBH has unveiled a new campaign for Audi to promote the manufacturer's new four-door coupe model.
Three print executions feature a series of visual references to the fact that you can fit an extra two pairs of feet into the more spacious Audi Coupe.
The work drives consumers to the brand’s website www.audi.co.uk/A5sportback.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer