In association with
Audi 'feet' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 October 2009 12:01AM
BBH has unveiled a new campaign for Audi to promote the manufacturer's new four-door coupe model.
Three print executions feature a series of visual references to the fact that you can fit an extra two pairs of feet into the more spacious Audi Coupe.
The work drives consumers to the brand’s website www.audi.co.uk/A5sportback.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Studio / Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £33000 per annum, South West London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum + + bonus and benefits , Huntingdon
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again