Diary: Times change at the high-class Hotel du Cap
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 September 2009 12:00AM
Remember when, in pre-credit crunch days, a suite at the Hotel du Cap was de rigueur for an agency big cheese during Cannes Lions week?
Well, times have changed. Diary hears that the hotel chiefs have been calling top PAs in London, asking them to make their bosses aware of the hotel's delights and its ideal location for conferences - and at less than wallet-busting prices.
But it looks like the hotel has its work cut out. One agency boss, whose PA got nobbled, says: "If I'm going to be holding a network conference at a time like this, it isn't going to be at the Hotel du Cap." but more like the Holiday Inn, Milton Keynes, Diary suspects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London