In association with
Food Standards Agency 'full of it' by MWO
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 October 2009 09:32AM
MWO has unveiled a new campaign for the FSA that singles out bread, cereals and pasta sauces as products that can contain unhealthy levels of salt.
The £3million salt awareness campaign, which has angered a number of food manufacturers, aims to reduce the publics daily consumption of salt to 6g by next year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior UX Designer Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Greater Manchester
- SEO specialist (part time from home) Stopgap £100 - £150 per day, England
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?