In association with
Pepsico 'play4life' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 October 2009 11:38AM
Pepsico has launched a new campaign starring footballing stars Thierry Henry and Frank Lampard in a bid to get kids more active.
Play4Life, which is part of the national Change4Life campaign, aims to encourage parents to take their kids outside to play more.
Football icons, Henry and Lampard highlight the importance of the campaign’s message: 'Active parents make active kids.'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Brand Creation/Identity/Packaging Kate Marsh Recruitment up to £40K, East London/Shoreditch
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Manchester
- Head of Marketing - B2B Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Commercial Sales Manager - top DSP Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + +comm, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office