In association with
Pepsico 'play4life' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 October 2009 11:38AM
Pepsico has launched a new campaign starring footballing stars Thierry Henry and Frank Lampard in a bid to get kids more active.
Play4Life, which is part of the national Change4Life campaign, aims to encourage parents to take their kids outside to play more.
Football icons, Henry and Lampard highlight the importance of the campaign’s message: 'Active parents make active kids.'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Multichannel-Experiential Agency Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Manager - Insurance Network Career Consultants £45000 - £52000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London