In association with
Food Standards Agency 'full of it' by MWO
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 October 2009 02:11PM
MWO has unveiled a new campaign for the FSA that singles out bread, cereals and pasta sauces as products that can contain unhealthy levels of salt.
The £3million salt awareness campaign, which has angered a number of food manufacturers, aims to reduce the publics daily consumption of salt to 6g by next year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London