MPG picks up Burt's Bees skincare brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - MPG International has won the estimated £10 million European media account for Burt's Bees.
The skincare brand, which has ambitions to become the world's number one natural personal care brand within five years, has appointed the network ahead of an advertising push behind its products across several markets.
MPG International, which was appointed after a pitch, will handle the account from its London office with local MPG offices handling implementation and local buying across 15 markets.
The brand, which has not previously had a media agency in the UK, is expected to spend around £2 million in Britain.
David Goodall, the managing partner at MPG International, said: "Burt's Bees is an ethically responsible company and a well-respected brand across the world.
"We are looking forward to working together with it to grow its business in the UK and in many territories across the globe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film