Standard Life calls pitch for digital advertising account
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Standard Life is looking for an agency to handle digital advertising across all of its products.
The financial services company has appointed Haystack to draw up a shortlist of agencies to pitch for the business.
Agencies are being briefed to look at streamlining the company's online activity across its portfolio of services.
The brief will include rebuilding its website, developing a unified online strategy and looking at the different ways in which it can communicate with people.
The incumbent on the business is Razorfish but it is not clear whether it will repitch.
VCCP, which handles Standard Life's ad account, has developed online ads for the company in the past and has been invited to pitch.
The company is planning to communicate more directly with its customers and will target younger people through online channels such as social media.
It also wants to reduce its reliance on independent financial advisors, from which most of its business comes.
The pitch is being overseen by Kevin O'Shaughnessy, who joined Standard Life as the director of digital marketing in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire