Olympus appoints Team Saatchi for Christmas campaign
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Olympus has appointed Team Saatchi to handle the advertising for its latest camera, the remastered Olympus PEN, after a pitch against the incumbent, The Red Brick Road, and Bonfire Design.
The agency will produce a TV, outdoor and print campaign, set to break in the run-up to Christmas, aimed at positioning the SLR point and shoot hybrid as the ideal camera for people who enjoy photography.
The appointment of Team Saatchi will come as a blow to The Red Brick Road, which won the Japanese camera brand's UK ad account in October 2007.
Since then, The Red Brick Road has produced a Big Awards-winning long-copy print ad, as well as a TV spot, featuring a toddler throwing an Olympus camera around the garden.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35-45K Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bens, London