Cisco calls review of digital ad brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Cisco Systems, the internet hardware company, has kicked off a search for a digital agency.
The winning shop will handle digital advertising for a consumer product launch. The exact nature of the brief is unknown.
The company announced in March that it was moving into the server market to compete with Dell, IBM and HP.
In the past, Cisco has used OgilvyOne, its below-the-line agency of record, to produce most of its online campaigns.
Earlier this year, Cisco launched an online partnership with Times Online entitled The Business Wisdom Project, which offered advice to businesses on subjects such as marketing, HR and research and development.
The tie-up centred on a microsite that hosted video-clips of chief executives explaining the challenges faced by their companies.
Users were invited to post their own business suggestions and vote for their favourite tips, which were subsequently featured as case studies on Times Online.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London