Brodie and Stone kicks off advertising pitch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Brodie and Stone, the cosmetics and toiletries business, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its integrated advertising account.
The company has drawn up a shortlist to pitch for the business in a process handled by the AAR.
The successful agency will create a campaign to relaunch the company's T-Zone brand, which incorporates cleansing and skincare products.
Its campaign will focus on digital advertising, as well as print and poster work.
T-Zone has recently undergone a revamp, including a redesign of its packaging.
The brand also launched a new strapline, "naturally effective", to highlight its natural ingredients.
Its product range will be aimed at men and women of all ages.
Michael Eggerton, the Brodie and Stone chairman, said: "We have worked hard in getting the T-Zone product right, and now we feel it is the right time to build a relationship with an agency that can help us raise awareness of the changes we've made."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London