Brodie and Stone kicks off advertising pitch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Brodie and Stone, the cosmetics and toiletries business, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its integrated advertising account.
The company has drawn up a shortlist to pitch for the business in a process handled by the AAR.
The successful agency will create a campaign to relaunch the company's T-Zone brand, which incorporates cleansing and skincare products.
Its campaign will focus on digital advertising, as well as print and poster work.
T-Zone has recently undergone a revamp, including a redesign of its packaging.
The brand also launched a new strapline, "naturally effective", to highlight its natural ingredients.
Its product range will be aimed at men and women of all ages.
Michael Eggerton, the Brodie and Stone chairman, said: "We have worked hard in getting the T-Zone product right, and now we feel it is the right time to build a relationship with an agency that can help us raise awareness of the changes we've made."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London