The Week: Advertising news - Brylcreem uses Pietersen
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 12:00AM
Kevin Pietersen has become the new face of Brylcreem, which was last week sold to Unilever as part of a £1.18 billion deal to acquire Sara Lee's personal-care brand division.
Following the takeover, Sara Lee branding is to be dropped from all packaging from next year, with products promoted to consumers as Unilever brands. Other products involved in the deal include Radox and Sanex.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire