The World: Singapore - Shops shortlisted for Singapore workers brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 12:00AM
Seven agencies have been lined up to contest the Singapore Ministry of Manpower's (MOM) assignment that seeks to market the country's workforce to the international business community.
The agencies in contention are DDB, Dentsu, Batey, JWT, Leo Burnett, O3 and Saatchi & Saatchi.
MOM is a division of the Singapore government that promotes the development of a competitive workforce.
It is looking to appoint a creative and media agency to develop an internationally focused campaign. It will aim to position Singapore positively among specific target audiences and will run for a minimum of two years.
It will complement a similar initiative undertaken by Singapore's Economic Development Board.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films