The World: Singapore - Shops shortlisted for Singapore workers brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 12:00AM
Seven agencies have been lined up to contest the Singapore Ministry of Manpower's (MOM) assignment that seeks to market the country's workforce to the international business community.
The agencies in contention are DDB, Dentsu, Batey, JWT, Leo Burnett, O3 and Saatchi & Saatchi.
MOM is a division of the Singapore government that promotes the development of a competitive workforce.
It is looking to appoint a creative and media agency to develop an internationally focused campaign. It will aim to position Singapore positively among specific target audiences and will run for a minimum of two years.
It will complement a similar initiative undertaken by Singapore's Economic Development Board.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- User Experience Architect | Large Telecoms client Aquent £30k-£45k + Benefits, Maidenhead - Car parking available
- Senior Director - Pharmaceutical Mustard Jobs up to £60,000 doe, Central London
- New Business Director - Agency Brand Recruitment £60000 per annum + bonus, Milton Keynes
- Creative Consultant Network Career Consultants £60000 - £80000 per annum, London