The World: Sydney - Disney to pitch media business after Mindshare split
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 12:00AM
Disney is set to launch a review of its AUS$25 million Australian media business after splitting with Mindshare.
The entertainment giant is expected to part company with Mindshare when the contract between the two expires at the end of the year.
The business is likely to be contested by Starcom, Disney's agency in the US, and Carat, which handles its account in Europe.
Mark McCraith, the head of client leadership at Mindshare, which has held the business for 11 years, said: "We are proud of what we have achieved together."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart