The World: Sydney - Disney to pitch media business after Mindshare split
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 12:00AM
Disney is set to launch a review of its AUS$25 million Australian media business after splitting with Mindshare.
The entertainment giant is expected to part company with Mindshare when the contract between the two expires at the end of the year.
The business is likely to be contested by Starcom, Disney's agency in the US, and Carat, which handles its account in Europe.
Mark McCraith, the head of client leadership at Mindshare, which has held the business for 11 years, said: "We are proud of what we have achieved together."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London