The World: Sydney - Disney to pitch media business after Mindshare split
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 12:00AM
Disney is set to launch a review of its AUS$25 million Australian media business after splitting with Mindshare.
The entertainment giant is expected to part company with Mindshare when the contract between the two expires at the end of the year.
The business is likely to be contested by Starcom, Disney's agency in the US, and Carat, which handles its account in Europe.
Mark McCraith, the head of client leadership at Mindshare, which has held the business for 11 years, said: "We are proud of what we have achieved together."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds