In association with
BBC 'Children in Need: Eastenders' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:37PM
The cast of Eastenders break into song in this new TV spot encouraging people to get involved in fundraising for Children in Need.
Shot in the infamous Eastenders caff, the trail is part of a series of spots featuring famous faces such as Alan Carr, Dermot O’Leary and Fiona Bruce.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers