In association with
BBC 'Children in Need: Eastenders' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:37PM
The cast of Eastenders break into song in this new TV spot encouraging people to get involved in fundraising for Children in Need.
Shot in the infamous Eastenders caff, the trail is part of a series of spots featuring famous faces such as Alan Carr, Dermot O’Leary and Fiona Bruce.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London