In association with
HSE 'let someone know' by Ogilvy & Mather Dublin
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 October 2009 10:18AM
Ogilvy & Mather Dublin has created a new campaign aimed at representing the issue of mental health among young people in a positive light.
The aim of the campaign ‘let someone know’, was to highlight the importance of needing others’ support when dealing with personal difficulties. The work intends to encourage young people to find someone trustworthy who they can lean on in their time of need.
The campaign also includes a dedicated website and a page on the social networking site bebo as well as outdoor work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR COPYWRITER Live Recruitment £40000 - £negotiable per annum + Benefits, Middlesex
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London