In association with
Newspaper Marketing Agency 'brand campaign' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 October 2009 05:19PM
In a bid to turnaround the criticism that newspapers are an outdated medium, the NMA has launched a campaign aimed at encouraging advertisers to utilise press advertising.
The campaign, created by illustrator Noma bar, runs with the strapline "newspapers deliver like no other medium."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City