In association with
Adidas 'it's on me for my brotherhood' by 180 Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 October 2009 12:51PM
Adidas is launching a new global campaign featuring rising NBA stars, Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose, to celebrate the individuals of a Brotherhood and the contributions they make to their team.
‘It’s on me for my Brotherhood’ focuses on the basketballing strengths of the two men, demonstrating how adidas Basketball footwear and apparel enhances their performance and ultimately solidifies their Brotherhood.
The message behind the campaign is that while the players are part of a larger Brotherhood, each individual is responsible for doing his bit to strengthen the team as a whole. The campaign also stars fellow NBA players Kevin Garnett, Chauncey Billups, Tim Duncan, Tracy McGrady and Josh Smith.
As part of the digital imitative, the campaign will be hosted at the updated adidas basketball site, which was developed by 180’s sister company RIOT.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%