W&K's Jerome Courtial joins Saint as strategy director
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 October 2009 12:00AM
Saint, the digital arm of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, has appointed Jerome Courtial as its new strategy director.
Courtial joins from Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, where he was the lead planner on the agency's global Nokia account.
He will now be responsible for developing Saint's strategic offering across its range of clients, which includes COI and Virgin Media, and work closely with Mark Sng, the existing strategy director.
Courtial, who was one of Campaign's Faces to Watch in 2007, had worked at W&K Amsterdam for just over a year. Before that, he was an engagement planner at Bar-tle Bogle Hegarty on brands including Lynx/Axe and Vodafone, and is a former planning director of glue London.
At glue, Courtial led planning on the "'ave a word" microsite for Mini that won a silver Lion at Cannes, and on the "hysterical girlfriend" campaign for Pot Noodle that picked up two gold Lions.
Saint has also appointed Paul O'Neill as a senior strategist from AKQA, where he held an equivalent role.
O'Neill worked on the agency's Fiat "eco:Drive" campaign that won a Cyber Grand Prix at Cannes this year and also led the planning on its Nike business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency