The World: San Francisco - McCann hands regional role to Detweiler
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:00AM
McCann Erickson has appointed Curt Detweiler, a partner and executive creative director at Ground Zero, to the newly created role of North American executive vice-president and executive creative director.
Detweiler will take on his new position in November, and will be responsible for leading the creative output across all of the McCann-branded agencies within the region, including the New York and San Francisco shops.
He will be based in McCann's San Francisco office, and will work closely with Robert LePlae, who was appointed as the president of McCann Erickson North America in August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart