Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Juan Cabral's new film for Sony Soundville, shot in 41 mins
Iceland. It's too long - and a little dull. You can onl
watch it online, and we're wondering whether that's
because Sony's not too sure about it either.
Campbell Lace Beta now claims to be so busy that 13 mins
it's closing its doors to new business for a while.
It's good to see the agency attract so much interest,
but what's the work going to be like when it comes out?
The next England World Cup qualifier will only be 6 mins
available to view online. The result doesn't matter,
but could this be a watershed in event viewing?
The poster industry's revolving door. Barely a week 20 mins
goes by when another senior poster exec walks.
Who's going to be next?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER-Multi-channel retailer Success Digital £Competitive, London
- Search (PPC) Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London