In association with
Nintendo 'ant and dec' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Friday, 16 October 2009 10:55AM
TV presenting duo, Ant and Dec, front the latest campaign for games console giant, Nintendo by Karmarama.
In a departure from the brand’s usual marketing techniques, the TV ads drive viewers to visit the website, enjoynintendo.com, to discover the results of the challenges and interact with the brand digitally.
The campaign kicks off today with an interview with Ant & Dec in their homes talking about their own experiences with Nintendo followed by the films featuring Nintendo fans launching on 19 October.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Director EMR £125000 per annum, London
- Account Director Periscope Recruitment LLP £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Head of SEO & Content Marketing - Cheshire ASG £30,000 - £40,000 , Cheshire/ Merseyside
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%