In association with
02 'priority' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 October 2009 01:00PM
The backstage nerves of some of the UK's top music talent are captured in the latest spot for O2, promoting its priority ticket service.
O2 customers can access tickets to concerts at the o2 venues up to 48 hours before their general release as an added bonus of their contract and to build awareness of the service, the campaign, created by VCCP showcases some of the stars that have graced the 02 stages.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London