In association with
02 'priority' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 October 2009 01:00PM
The backstage nerves of some of the UK's top music talent are captured in the latest spot for O2, promoting its priority ticket service.
O2 customers can access tickets to concerts at the o2 venues up to 48 hours before their general release as an added bonus of their contract and to build awareness of the service, the campaign, created by VCCP showcases some of the stars that have graced the 02 stages.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London