In association with
The Economist 'plugs' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 October 2009 03:23PM
In a bid to demonstrate the global accessibility of the Economist, BBDO New York has unveiled this latest print campaign for the magazine.
Billboards, in various prime locations around the city of Seattle, feature a row of plugs each unique to a different continent.
The campaign aims to provide a visual representation of anyone, anywhere in the world being able to access and ‘plug into’ The Economist and keep in touch with what is happening around the world.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London