In association with
The Economist 'plugs' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 October 2009 03:23PM
In a bid to demonstrate the global accessibility of the Economist, BBDO New York has unveiled this latest print campaign for the magazine.
Billboards, in various prime locations around the city of Seattle, feature a row of plugs each unique to a different continent.
The campaign aims to provide a visual representation of anyone, anywhere in the world being able to access and ‘plug into’ The Economist and keep in touch with what is happening around the world.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)