InterContinental Hotel Group kicks off global ad review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 09:20AM
LONDON - InterContinental Hotels Group is looking for an agency to handle the combined global advertising account for its Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express brands.
The multinational hotel company is holding a pitch between its current global roster agencies, McCann Erickson in Europe and Fallon in the US, with a view to consolidating its business into one agency network.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer for the InterContinental Hotels Group, is leading the pitch.
The main InterContinental creative account, currently held by Leagas Delaney, is not affected by the review.
InterContinental's relationship with Mindshare, which handles all of the company's media planning and buying business, is also unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London