InterContinental Hotel Group kicks off global ad review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 09:20AM
LONDON - InterContinental Hotels Group is looking for an agency to handle the combined global advertising account for its Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express brands.
The multinational hotel company is holding a pitch between its current global roster agencies, McCann Erickson in Europe and Fallon in the US, with a view to consolidating its business into one agency network.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer for the InterContinental Hotels Group, is leading the pitch.
The main InterContinental creative account, currently held by Leagas Delaney, is not affected by the review.
InterContinental's relationship with Mindshare, which handles all of the company's media planning and buying business, is also unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films