InterContinental Hotel Group kicks off global ad review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 09:20AM
LONDON - InterContinental Hotels Group is looking for an agency to handle the combined global advertising account for its Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express brands.
The multinational hotel company is holding a pitch between its current global roster agencies, McCann Erickson in Europe and Fallon in the US, with a view to consolidating its business into one agency network.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer for the InterContinental Hotels Group, is leading the pitch.
The main InterContinental creative account, currently held by Leagas Delaney, is not affected by the review.
InterContinental's relationship with Mindshare, which handles all of the company's media planning and buying business, is also unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%