Fallon launches Giles Deacon scarf for Cadbury
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 October 2009 01:15PM
LONDON - Fallon is launching a limited edition scarf, designed by Giles Deacon, to tie-in with its Cadbury Caramel Nibbles print campaign featuring the Cadbury Caramel Bunny.
Having designed the dress worn by the Bunny in the print campaign, Deacon has tied up with Fallon to design a scarf, set to retail at £15.
The scarf, which will go on sale in John Lewis for a limited period in November, will initially be available in small numbers for free from a Cadbury Caramel Nibbles Boutique pop up shop at 13 Kingly Street London from 21 October.
All net proceeds from the scale of the scarf will go to the cancer charity, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer UK.
The scarf features a print made up of the polka-dot like shapes of the Cadbury Caramel Nibbles themselves, an interpretation of the Caramel Bunny's eyes as well as images of coloured chains and the Breast Cancer emblem, the pink ribbon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Art Director Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity