Fallon launches Giles Deacon scarf for Cadbury
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 October 2009 01:15PM
LONDON - Fallon is launching a limited edition scarf, designed by Giles Deacon, to tie-in with its Cadbury Caramel Nibbles print campaign featuring the Cadbury Caramel Bunny.
Having designed the dress worn by the Bunny in the print campaign, Deacon has tied up with Fallon to design a scarf, set to retail at £15.
The scarf, which will go on sale in John Lewis for a limited period in November, will initially be available in small numbers for free from a Cadbury Caramel Nibbles Boutique pop up shop at 13 Kingly Street London from 21 October.
All net proceeds from the scale of the scarf will go to the cancer charity, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer UK.
The scarf features a print made up of the polka-dot like shapes of the Cadbury Caramel Nibbles themselves, an interpretation of the Caramel Bunny's eyes as well as images of coloured chains and the Breast Cancer emblem, the pink ribbon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London