Correction - GSK
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Last week's edition of Campaign carried a story that was headlined: "GSK calls £300m media review."
We now accept that the story, which suggested that GlaxoSmithKline has called a review of its international media planning and buying arrangements, was incorrect.
GSK has no plans to review either globally or in any of its local markets now or in the near future, but is using Accenture and the US consultancy Medialink to conduct a standard audit of its media buying arrangements.
MediaCom continues to handle the GSK business in the majority of key markets across the world, including the US and UK, while Starcom MediaVest Group continues to handle the business in Central and Eastern Europe.
We apologise for any confusion caused by the story.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni