Correction - GSK
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Last week's edition of Campaign carried a story that was headlined: "GSK calls £300m media review."
We now accept that the story, which suggested that GlaxoSmithKline has called a review of its international media planning and buying arrangements, was incorrect.
GSK has no plans to review either globally or in any of its local markets now or in the near future, but is using Accenture and the US consultancy Medialink to conduct a standard audit of its media buying arrangements.
MediaCom continues to handle the GSK business in the majority of key markets across the world, including the US and UK, while Starcom MediaVest Group continues to handle the business in Central and Eastern Europe.
We apologise for any confusion caused by the story.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account