Vizeum hires Sally Weavers to top role
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Vizeum has hired Sally Weavers to the post of strategy director as the agency builds its Jump Team strategy unit.
Weavers joins Vizeum from the branding agency Branded, where she worked as the senior consultant on the Boden and AOL accounts.
Her appointment follows the departure of the senior strategist, Chris Stephenson, who is joining PHD Australia.
Weavers also spent time at the Engine Group, where she was a partner at Element Communications, its joint media venture with Naked Communications.
Before this, she worked as a board director at WCRS, where she handled clients such as Heinz, BMW, Land Rover and Mini.
She joins as a senior member of the Jump Team, which is led by the managing partner, Matthew Hook. She reports to Hook and Vizeum's managing director, Grant Millar.
Weavers will play a role in new business as well as across Vizeum's clients including Coca-Cola, 20th Century Fox, BMW and Molson Coors Brewing Company.
The agency is also hunting for a head of insight and effectiveness within the Jump Team as it seeks to broaden the unit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London