Right Guard owner appoints Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to £4m UK ad account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Henkel, the multinational FMCG company, has appointed Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to handle its £4 million UK advertising account.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch, and will now be responsible for creating advertising campaigns for Henkel's Right Guard deodorants and for its haircare range Schwarzkopf.
In the past, Henkel has used agencies on its global roster to create campaigns for the UK market, including DDB Dusseldorf and BBDO Worldwide.
MCBD's work for Right Guard is expected to build on a strong creative history for the brand in the UK, which included spots using the line "hands up if you use Right Guard" and a 1997 ad from Saatchi & Saatchi that featured the sports presenter Des Lynam auditioning for a fictional commercial.
Henkel acquired the Right Guard brand from Gillette in May 2006 for $275 million and the brand underwent a major relaunch in June 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London