Albion picks up £10m Epson European integrated brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, has appointed Albion to handle its £10 million pan-European advertising account.
The agency was awarded the business after a pitch against McCann Erickson and CMW.
DDB London, the incumbent on the account, turned down the opportunity to repitch for the business.
Albion will now be responsible for creating integrated campaigns in an effort to promote the Epson range of products.
It will work closely on the business with Twentysix - the agency that was appointed to handle Epson's pan-European digital advertising account last year.
Since then, Twentysix has launched a website starring the Dragons' Den star Deborah Meaden, which encourages small businesses to switch to Epson products.
DDB worked with Epson on its advertising for five years, after winning the business in 2004.
The agency created several campaigns, including a TV spot called "feel your photos" encouraging users to buy an Epson printer so they could print photos directly from their digital camera.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency