Albion picks up £10m Epson European integrated brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, has appointed Albion to handle its £10 million pan-European advertising account.
The agency was awarded the business after a pitch against McCann Erickson and CMW.
DDB London, the incumbent on the account, turned down the opportunity to repitch for the business.
Albion will now be responsible for creating integrated campaigns in an effort to promote the Epson range of products.
It will work closely on the business with Twentysix - the agency that was appointed to handle Epson's pan-European digital advertising account last year.
Since then, Twentysix has launched a website starring the Dragons' Den star Deborah Meaden, which encourages small businesses to switch to Epson products.
DDB worked with Epson on its advertising for five years, after winning the business in 2004.
The agency created several campaigns, including a TV spot called "feel your photos" encouraging users to buy an Epson printer so they could print photos directly from their digital camera.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films