Albion picks up £10m Epson European integrated brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, has appointed Albion to handle its £10 million pan-European advertising account.
The agency was awarded the business after a pitch against McCann Erickson and CMW.
DDB London, the incumbent on the account, turned down the opportunity to repitch for the business.
Albion will now be responsible for creating integrated campaigns in an effort to promote the Epson range of products.
It will work closely on the business with Twentysix - the agency that was appointed to handle Epson's pan-European digital advertising account last year.
Since then, Twentysix has launched a website starring the Dragons' Den star Deborah Meaden, which encourages small businesses to switch to Epson products.
DDB worked with Epson on its advertising for five years, after winning the business in 2004.
The agency created several campaigns, including a TV spot called "feel your photos" encouraging users to buy an Epson printer so they could print photos directly from their digital camera.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer - Global Agency - £50K-£60K Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Staffing Account Manager Source £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film