Argos breaks Christmas campaign by CHI & Partners
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - The clocks may not even have gone back yet, but retailers are already in the mood for Christmas with Argos set to be the first to break its seasonal campaign.
Called "together", the 50-second ad will break this Friday (23 October), and encourage consumers to "celebrate Christmas for less" with Argos.
The ad, by CHI & Partners, follows a short teaser campaign to promote the Argos catalogue and features scenes from a family Christmas, including a dad trying to force a turkey into the oven and children trying to avoid eating their sprouts.
A 30-second version of the ad will break early next month, and will be supported by radio, press and online activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014