Argos breaks Christmas campaign by CHI & Partners
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - The clocks may not even have gone back yet, but retailers are already in the mood for Christmas with Argos set to be the first to break its seasonal campaign.
Called "together", the 50-second ad will break this Friday (23 October), and encourage consumers to "celebrate Christmas for less" with Argos.
The ad, by CHI & Partners, follows a short teaser campaign to promote the Argos catalogue and features scenes from a family Christmas, including a dad trying to force a turkey into the oven and children trying to avoid eating their sprouts.
A 30-second version of the ad will break early next month, and will be supported by radio, press and online activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus, Berkshire
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push