Argos breaks Christmas campaign by CHI & Partners
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - The clocks may not even have gone back yet, but retailers are already in the mood for Christmas with Argos set to be the first to break its seasonal campaign.
Called "together", the 50-second ad will break this Friday (23 October), and encourage consumers to "celebrate Christmas for less" with Argos.
The ad, by CHI & Partners, follows a short teaser campaign to promote the Argos catalogue and features scenes from a family Christmas, including a dad trying to force a turkey into the oven and children trying to avoid eating their sprouts.
A 30-second version of the ad will break early next month, and will be supported by radio, press and online activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Executive Sporting Appointments £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance French Editor Creative Recruitment negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account