Ladbrokes reviews digital ad account
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Ladbrokes, the UK bookmaker, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
The review is in the early stages, and the company has approached digital shops with a view to holding a pitch over the coming months.
Ladbrokes works with a number of digital agencies on a project-by-project basis, including Gyro International, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Play London.
The company uses M&C Saatchi for its TV advertising, and Rapp for its data consultancy work.
Last year, Ladbrokes also appointed TBG London to handle search and display advertising for its casino and gaming products.
Over the past few years, Ladbrokes, which has more than 2,600 shops in Britain, has increased its focus on driving consumers to its Ladbrokes.com and Ladbrokescasino.com portals.
A recent campaign by M&C Saatchi portrayed people pushing themselves as far as they could in a quest for the ultimate thrill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London