Ladbrokes reviews digital ad account
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Ladbrokes, the UK bookmaker, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
The review is in the early stages, and the company has approached digital shops with a view to holding a pitch over the coming months.
Ladbrokes works with a number of digital agencies on a project-by-project basis, including Gyro International, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Play London.
The company uses M&C Saatchi for its TV advertising, and Rapp for its data consultancy work.
Last year, Ladbrokes also appointed TBG London to handle search and display advertising for its casino and gaming products.
Over the past few years, Ladbrokes, which has more than 2,600 shops in Britain, has increased its focus on driving consumers to its Ladbrokes.com and Ladbrokescasino.com portals.
A recent campaign by M&C Saatchi portrayed people pushing themselves as far as they could in a quest for the ultimate thrill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Social Media Senior Research Executive within Media Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Communications Assistant Olam International UK Ltd £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, Central London