Phil Teer moves to Brothers & Sisters
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Phil Teer, the former managing director at St Luke's, is joining Brothers & Sisters as its strategy director, completing the agency's recently bolstered management line-up.
Teer's appointment follows that of Juliet Haygarth, the former director of communications and marketing at The Hospital Club, who joined as the managing director in April. Teer joins Haygarth and the management team of Andy Fowler, the founder and executive creative director, Kevin Brown, the digital director, and Steve Shannon, the creative director.
Teer, who has been working on consultancy projects, left St Luke's in April, ending a 14-year tenure at the agency. He will now be responsible for strategic development across Brothers & Sisters' client base, which includes Sky and News International.
The agency has also appointed the former Talent Business talent strategist Helen Kimber, who joins as its head of new business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer/Trade Drinks Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London