Phil Teer moves to Brothers & Sisters
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Phil Teer, the former managing director at St Luke's, is joining Brothers & Sisters as its strategy director, completing the agency's recently bolstered management line-up.
Teer's appointment follows that of Juliet Haygarth, the former director of communications and marketing at The Hospital Club, who joined as the managing director in April. Teer joins Haygarth and the management team of Andy Fowler, the founder and executive creative director, Kevin Brown, the digital director, and Steve Shannon, the creative director.
Teer, who has been working on consultancy projects, left St Luke's in April, ending a 14-year tenure at the agency. He will now be responsible for strategic development across Brothers & Sisters' client base, which includes Sky and News International.
The agency has also appointed the former Talent Business talent strategist Helen Kimber, who joins as its head of new business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity