In association with
Argos 'christmas' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Friday, 23 October 2009 06:00AM
Argos is the first major advertiser out of the blocks with its Christmas campaign, inviting people to 'celebrate Christmas for less'.
The campaign, which breaks today attempts to position Argos as the ultimate retail experience to find value for money and convenience when shopping during the holiday period.
There will also be through-the-line activity including radio, press, and online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London