The Week: Advertising News - McCann wins top APG gong
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 October 2009 12:00AM
McCann Erickson London won the Grand Prix at last week's APG Creative Strategy Awards for its campaign for the Xbox game Halo 3.
There were gold awards for the Australian agency The Campaign Palace, for a campaign for New South Wales RSPCA; Mother London's Somers Town film for Eurostar; an M&C Saatchi campaign for Kent County Council; and JWT's campaign for Forevermark Diamonds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films