The Week: Advertising News - McCann wins top APG gong
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 October 2009 12:00AM
McCann Erickson London won the Grand Prix at last week's APG Creative Strategy Awards for its campaign for the Xbox game Halo 3.
There were gold awards for the Australian agency The Campaign Palace, for a campaign for New South Wales RSPCA; Mother London's Somers Town film for Eurostar; an M&C Saatchi campaign for Kent County Council; and JWT's campaign for Forevermark Diamonds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London
- Exciting, Fun, Start-up agency - Digital PM - £32-38k Digital Gurus £32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- NEW BUSINESS MANAGER (Digital Media) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £45-50,000 basic plus comm OTE circa £60-75,000, Tunbridge Wells
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%