The Week: City News - Mobile giant rethinks plan
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 October 2009 12:00AM
The Carphone Warehouse is set to reduce the payment that it makes for the UK assets of Tiscali by as much as £25 million, after it inherited 160,000 fewer customers than expected.
The mobile phone retailer announced that it was buying Tiscali's UK arm in May for £236 million on a per customer basis. The figure was based on Tiscali being able to provide 1.45 million subscribers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London