The Week: City News - Mobile giant rethinks plan
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 October 2009 12:00AM
The Carphone Warehouse is set to reduce the payment that it makes for the UK assets of Tiscali by as much as £25 million, after it inherited 160,000 fewer customers than expected.
The mobile phone retailer announced that it was buying Tiscali's UK arm in May for £236 million on a per customer basis. The figure was based on Tiscali being able to provide 1.45 million subscribers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%