The World: New York - R/GA and MRM split MasterCard's digital ad brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 October 2009 12:00AM
MasterCard has split its global digital advertising business between R/GA and MRM Worldwide.
The financial services brand made the appointments following a three-month pitch process that involved a number of roster and non-roster agencies.
R/GA will be responsible for handling the digital advertising in markets including the US and Latin America, with MRM Worldwide working on campaigns that will be implemented across Europe.
Before the review, MasterCard worked with a number of digital agencies on a country-by-country basis, including MRM Worldwide, Mercer Bell and XM.
McCann Erickson, which handles MasterCard's above-the-line advertising in most markets, is unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films