The World: New York - R/GA and MRM split MasterCard's digital ad brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 October 2009 12:00AM
MasterCard has split its global digital advertising business between R/GA and MRM Worldwide.
The financial services brand made the appointments following a three-month pitch process that involved a number of roster and non-roster agencies.
R/GA will be responsible for handling the digital advertising in markets including the US and Latin America, with MRM Worldwide working on campaigns that will be implemented across Europe.
Before the review, MasterCard worked with a number of digital agencies on a country-by-country basis, including MRM Worldwide, Mercer Bell and XM.
McCann Erickson, which handles MasterCard's above-the-line advertising in most markets, is unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Marketing Manager Guava International Limited Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits (pension, income protection plan, life scheme, free parking etc.), South East England-Guildford
- Head of Brand Marketing, Youth Travel (7 mth FTC) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East London