In association with
Konami 'Pro Evolution Soccer 2010' by Frontroom
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 October 2009 12:01AM
Some of the world's top footballers, including Lionel Messi, Alesandro Del Piero and Fernando Torres have lined up to star in the latest TV ad for Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 game.
The spot, created by Frontroom and directed by Rob Kaplan of Gloss Media, features slow motion shots of the footballers performing their skills, which are then interspersed with footage from the latest game.
An online campaign will support the TV work, where users will be able to view clips of the new game for themselves.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 will be released on Sony’s Playstation 2, 3 and Portable, as well as on the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester