In association with
Konami 'Pro Evolution Soccer 2010' by Frontroom
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 October 2009 12:01AM
Some of the world's top footballers, including Lionel Messi, Alesandro Del Piero and Fernando Torres have lined up to star in the latest TV ad for Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 game.
The spot, created by Frontroom and directed by Rob Kaplan of Gloss Media, features slow motion shots of the footballers performing their skills, which are then interspersed with footage from the latest game.
An online campaign will support the TV work, where users will be able to view clips of the new game for themselves.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 will be released on Sony’s Playstation 2, 3 and Portable, as well as on the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'