In association with
Aga 'christmas' by Ogilvy Advertising
Campaign Work, Friday, 23 October 2009 04:00PM
Ogilvy Advertising's first work for Aga is focusing on the upcoming Aga Season, a series of events that the company is running to encourage consumers to embrace winter.
The campaign compromises a series of print ads, as well as radio, online and PR activity.
The ads drive consumers to the Aga website, which contains a list of events taking place during the festive period at selected Aga stores.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London