In association with
Aga 'christmas' by Ogilvy Advertising
Campaign Work, Friday, 23 October 2009 04:00PM
Ogilvy Advertising's first work for Aga is focusing on the upcoming Aga Season, a series of events that the company is running to encourage consumers to embrace winter.
The campaign compromises a series of print ads, as well as radio, online and PR activity.
The ads drive consumers to the Aga website, which contains a list of events taking place during the festive period at selected Aga stores.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films