In association with
Aga 'christmas' by Ogilvy Advertising
Campaign Work, Friday, 23 October 2009 04:00PM
Ogilvy Advertising's first work for Aga is focusing on the upcoming Aga Season, a series of events that the company is running to encourage consumers to embrace winter.
The campaign compromises a series of print ads, as well as radio, online and PR activity.
The ads drive consumers to the Aga website, which contains a list of events taking place during the festive period at selected Aga stores.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London