In association with
Cadbury Dairy Milk 'nibbles' by Hyper and Stink Digital
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 October 2009 12:05AM
Cadbury Dairy Milk is unveiling the Caramel Nibbles Boutique, an online pop-up store, to mark the launch of Caramel Nibbles and designer Giles Deacon's collaboration with the brand.
The Caramel Nibbles Boutique is currently in London’s Carnaby Street area, but people can only access the store online.
Hyper London and Stink Digital have created the online pop-up store, a first for the UK, using live video widgets to be embedded on selected high-profile sites and fashion blogs.
The store locations and opening hours of each online widget will not be made public. Consumers will have to collaborate using social media to work out the location of the online store as it jumps from site to site.
Clues will also be featured at www.facebook.com/caramelbunny and #nibbles Twitter hashtag.
Sites hosting the store include ASOS.com, MSN, Handbag.com plus an array of high profile fashion blogs such as BitchBuzz and Mademoiselle Robot.
The shop opens Thursday 29 and Friday 30 October. Campaign details can be found at www.nibblesboutique.com.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London