In association with
Cadbury Dairy Milk 'nibbles' by Hyper and Stink Digital
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 October 2009 12:05AM
Cadbury Dairy Milk is unveiling the Caramel Nibbles Boutique, an online pop-up store, to mark the launch of Caramel Nibbles and designer Giles Deacon's collaboration with the brand.
The Caramel Nibbles Boutique is currently in London’s Carnaby Street area, but people can only access the store online.
Hyper London and Stink Digital have created the online pop-up store, a first for the UK, using live video widgets to be embedded on selected high-profile sites and fashion blogs.
The store locations and opening hours of each online widget will not be made public. Consumers will have to collaborate using social media to work out the location of the online store as it jumps from site to site.
Clues will also be featured at www.facebook.com/caramelbunny and #nibbles Twitter hashtag.
Sites hosting the store include ASOS.com, MSN, Handbag.com plus an array of high profile fashion blogs such as BitchBuzz and Mademoiselle Robot.
The shop opens Thursday 29 and Friday 30 October. Campaign details can be found at www.nibblesboutique.com.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategic Planning Director - Multinational Advertising Agency - Dubai HR Source Very attractive TAX FREE salary, Dubai
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Sandringham
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'