In association with
Virgin Trains 'relaunch' by MCBD & Elvis
Campaign Work, Monday, 26 October 2009 03:11PM
MCBD and Elvis are launching the next phase of their relaunch campaign for Virgin Trains with an integrated drive to promote rail travel as the superior mode of transport over aeroplane and car.
The work promotes Virgin Trains’ improved offering to leisure travellers, at times when they may be experiencing a difficult journey such as a traffic jam.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business