In association with
Zaman Newspaper 'prejudices' by Ogilvy & Mather Istanbul, Turkey
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 27 October 2009 04:25PM
Ogilvy & Mather Istanbul, Turkey has launched a new campaign for Zaman newspaper, aiming to demolish the prejudices that are the main obstacles to societal and individual peace.
The campaign aims to encourage the accessibility of culture, education, opinion and debate as the walls of prejudice are removed.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account