In association with
Zaman Newspaper 'prejudices' by Ogilvy & Mather Istanbul, Turkey
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 27 October 2009 04:25PM
Ogilvy & Mather Istanbul, Turkey has launched a new campaign for Zaman newspaper, aiming to demolish the prejudices that are the main obstacles to societal and individual peace.
The campaign aims to encourage the accessibility of culture, education, opinion and debate as the walls of prejudice are removed.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire