DraftFCB tipped for TD Waterhouse task
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 October 2009 06:00AM
Europe - TD Waterhouse, the online share dealing company, is poised to appoint DraftFCB to its £5 million European advertising account following a four-way pitch.
DraftFCB is understood to be the only agency left in the final negotiations with the company following a process that started in September.
The other agencies involved in the pitch were Publicis, Isobar and Amsterdam Worldwide, formerly known as StrawberryFrog.
The agency will be responsible for implementing a multimedia campaign to build the TD Waterhouse brand and promote the company's expansion across Europe, as well as promote its online brokering service for expatriates, Internaxx.
Amsterdam Worldwide has worked with TD Waterhouse since 2002, when it won the launch of Internaxx, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Before that, MBA handled the main TD Waterhouse business.
Brilliant Media, which was appointed to handle TD Waterhouse's media in the UK in 2006, will continue to work with the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire