DraftFCB tipped for TD Waterhouse task
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 October 2009 06:00AM
Europe - TD Waterhouse, the online share dealing company, is poised to appoint DraftFCB to its £5 million European advertising account following a four-way pitch.
DraftFCB is understood to be the only agency left in the final negotiations with the company following a process that started in September.
The other agencies involved in the pitch were Publicis, Isobar and Amsterdam Worldwide, formerly known as StrawberryFrog.
The agency will be responsible for implementing a multimedia campaign to build the TD Waterhouse brand and promote the company's expansion across Europe, as well as promote its online brokering service for expatriates, Internaxx.
Amsterdam Worldwide has worked with TD Waterhouse since 2002, when it won the launch of Internaxx, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Before that, MBA handled the main TD Waterhouse business.
Brilliant Media, which was appointed to handle TD Waterhouse's media in the UK in 2006, will continue to work with the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films