DraftFCB tipped for TD Waterhouse task
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 October 2009 06:00AM
Europe - TD Waterhouse, the online share dealing company, is poised to appoint DraftFCB to its £5 million European advertising account following a four-way pitch.
DraftFCB is understood to be the only agency left in the final negotiations with the company following a process that started in September.
The other agencies involved in the pitch were Publicis, Isobar and Amsterdam Worldwide, formerly known as StrawberryFrog.
The agency will be responsible for implementing a multimedia campaign to build the TD Waterhouse brand and promote the company's expansion across Europe, as well as promote its online brokering service for expatriates, Internaxx.
Amsterdam Worldwide has worked with TD Waterhouse since 2002, when it won the launch of Internaxx, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Before that, MBA handled the main TD Waterhouse business.
Brilliant Media, which was appointed to handle TD Waterhouse's media in the UK in 2006, will continue to work with the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency