Work Club lands Alfa Romeo's global digital account
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Alfa Romeo has awarded its global digital account to Work Club without a pitch.
The business includes Alfa Romeo's pan-European account, which was won by R/GA in January after a pitch through the AAR.
Alfa Romeo and R/GA have since parted company, having worked together for just eight months. Work Club was the runner-up to R/GA in the final shoot-out of the original European pitch. AKQA, MRM and the incumbent, FullSix, were involved at an earlier stage.
Work Club has now been appointed as the global digital agency of record for Alfa Romeo Global. It will be the lead agency across all online communication such as advertising, website and social media activity. The account includes work around its centenary next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney
- Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Digital Solutions Manager Three £Competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead