Fidelity Investments calls review of £5m UK ad roster
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 October 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Fidelity Investments, the world's largest mutual fund company, is conducting a statutory review of its £5 million UK advertising roster.
The financial services company is talking directly to a selection of undisclosed agencies, including financial specialists, with a view to holding a pitch for the business later in the year.
Fidelity currently works with a number of agencies on its advertising business, including Publicis and Bowden Smyth & Partners. The incumbent agencies have been invited to repitch.
The financial company's media planning and buying account, which is held by ZenithOptimedia, is not affected by the review.
Fidelity last held a review of its advertising in June 2005 when it retained Publicis as the lead agency on the account, following a pitch that involved Saatchi & Saatchi.
Publicis has created a number of campaigns for the financial brand since its appointment. It has also worked to significantly increase its online presence.
Fidelity first established a presence in the UK in 1979. It has about 660,000 UK customers with assets worth more than $200 billion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London