In association with
Renault 'driving test' by Publicis Dialog
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 October 2009 10:07AM
Publicis Dialog has created a Renault DM pack targeting UK driving instructors to promote the new Clio Dynamique model.
The pack includes a personalised mock driving test report complete with mini clipboard. It is designed to look like an instructor’s marking sheet and the personalised report is printed with a realistic looking ‘handwritten’ date, time, ticks and signature.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers