The Week: Advertising News - ICH reviews global account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 October 2009 12:00AM
InterContinental Hotels Group is reviewing its global advertising agency arrangements, with a view to consolidating the Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express accounts into one network.
The accounts are held by McCann Erickson in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and in the US by Fallon. The pitch does not include advertising for the InterContintental brand, which is held by Leagas Delaney.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition